The first Nordic walking introductory courses are coming to Granada. We will teach the ALFA 247 technique. This method focuses on achieving healthy physical activity which is dynamic, efficient and suitable for everyone. Nordic walking involves the whole body in a symmetrical and balanced way. The course is taught by an instructor who is accredited by FENWA (Federación Española de Nordic Walking).
Dates for the next introduction course in Granada: Friday, 23rd of September 2017
Please write an email to sign up to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The course will take place in: LLano de la Perdiz. Meeting point: reloj de Sol (Sun clock). From 9:30-13:30
If you do not have vehicule to go to the meeting point we can meet in Granada. Just tell us. In this case, the meeting time will be 9:00
Objective: Introduction to the Nordic Walking technique ALFA 247 acquired skills:
After participating in this course the students will be fit to practice and improve their Nordic walking technique. These courses are required to enroll in a higher level class to obtain the instructor qualification from FENWA.
Duration: 4 hours
– greeting, presentation to the participants and content
– the ALFA technique: discover the movements of Nordic walking and the benefits for your health
– revision of the 7 steps
Specific exercises to strengthen the steps:
Technique review and corrections of every participant.
Certificate presentation: Introduction course of Nordic walking.
Price: 35 Euros
including: course, use of Nordic walking poles and transportation
(1) Relaxed: Adventure travel at its most relaxed pace.
(2) Easy: Great for newcomers to active travel.
(3) Moderate: For outdoor novices and above.
(4) Vigorous: Recommended for fir travelers with basic skills.
(5) Strenuous: Designed for very fit travelers.