In this full-immersion language course, you will interact with your teachers, Spanish students, mountain guides and local hikers. This Spanish & Hiking course includes the following language courses and a one-week hiking trip along the famous Camino de Santiago (Way of Saint James) in the Basque Country. For every hiker, it is a dream to walk along the Camino.
Program of the classes
- 4 lessons per day
- Classes per week: 20
- Duration of classes: 50 minutes.
- Method: Rotation of teachers.
- Material included in the price: Books and all the necessary equipment.
- Social and cultural activities: Every day, with Spanish Teachers.
Program of the hiking activities
- Two short hikes (3-4 hours) on Tuesday and Thursday afternoon
- 1-day hike on Saturday
- 1-day hike on Sunday
One week hiking along the Camino de Santiago in the Basque Country. You will walk together with a group of local spanish hikers from Granada. We will start in Playa Las Arenas close to Bilbao and our destination will be Santillana del Mar in Cantabria.