The Camino de Santiago is a route where you can meet pilgrims from all over the world. It is not a single way, but several routes that lead to the same destination: Santiago. In our case, we will follow the Camino Primitvo, the original and old route that runs from Oviedo (Asturias) with more peaceful stages, away from the crowds of the French Way. Green landscapes, mountains, woods and small willages, are waiting for us. This year, our route begins in the historic city of Oviedo, the capital of Asturias and finishes in Pola de Allande from where we will travel tothe airport of Asturias on our last day.
(1) Relaxed: Adventure travel at its most relaxed pace.
(2) Easy: Great for newcomers to active travel.
(3) Moderate: For outdoor novices and above.
(4) Vigorous: Recommended for fir travelers with basic skills.
(5) Strenuous: Designed for very fit travelers.