The Camino de Santiago is a route where you can meet pilgrims from all over the world. It is not a single way, but several routes that lead to the same destination: Santiago. In our case, we will follow the Camino del Norte, a very old route that runs near the coast with more peaceful stages, away from the crowds of the French Way. Green landscapes, woods and meadows, a coast made up of cliffs and sandy beaches, are waiting for us on the northern route. This year, our route begins in the historic city of Santillana del Mar in Cantabria and arrives in Sebrayo, in Asturias, from where we will travel to Gijón on our last day.
(1) Relaxed: Adventure travel at its most relaxed pace.
(2) Easy: Great for newcomers to active travel.
(3) Moderate: For outdoor novices and above.
(4) Vigorous: Recommended for fir travelers with basic skills.
(5) Strenuous: Designed for very fit travelers.